Hyatt Hotels Corporation announced the opening of Hyatt Place Frankfurt Airport, marking the introduction of the Hyatt Place brand to Germany.
Hyatt Place Frankfurt Airport joins six Hyatt Place hotels across Europe, including Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport, Hyatt Place West London/Hayes, Hyatt Place Amsterdam Airport, Hyatt Place Jermuk, and Hyatt Place Yerevan. The growth of the Hyatt Place brand in Europe highlights the growing importance of Hyatt’s select service properties across the region.
Growth of the Hyatt Place brand in Europe
The Hyatt Place, a brand of Hyatt Hotels Corporation, is rooted in extensive consumer insights indicating that guests seek stylish, comfortable, seamless experiences that accommodate their lifestyles and familiar routines. To embody this, the brand offers casual hospitality and purposeful service in a smartly designed, high-tech and contemporary environment.
Hyatt Place Frankfurt Airport is part of the established Gateway Gardens business quarter, just a few minutes walk from Frankfurt Airport and a 10-minute rail journey from Frankfurt’s bustling city center. Its prime location and excellent transport links mean the hotel is within easy reach of the wider Rhine-Main Region, including the cities of Mainz and Wiesbaden.
Hyatt Place Frankfurt Airport offers
- 312 spacious rooms, fit with a Cozy Corner and sofa-sleeper. The rooms also include the signature Hyatt Grand Bed, luxury bath toiletries and hi-tech amenities, including a 42” flat screen TV, to guarantee the optimum comfort for guests
- Free Wi-Fi and remote printing throughout the hotel and guestrooms
- Gallery Kitchen Breakfast, a hot breakfast for guests available daily in the Gallery Kitchen, features hot breakfast items, fresh fruit, steel cut oatmeal, Greek yogurt, and more
- Zoom Glocal Dining, welcomes guests for both lunch and dinner and features a combination local and worldly dishes
- 24/7 Gallery Market, offering perfectly packed grab-and-go items, ranging from freshly prepared snacks and sandwiches to salads and pastries
- Coffee to Cocktails Bar, which serves a variety of specialty hot beverages as well as premium beers, wines and cocktails
- 24/7 Gym featuring Life Fitness machines, free weights and exercise balls for those who want to keep up their workout regimes
- 24/7 Business Center to cater to guests with demanding schedules
- Meeting Spaces offer more than 3,000 square feet (300 square meters) of flexible meeting and event space
About Hyatt Place
Hyatt Place, a brand of Hyatt Hotels Corporation, combines style, innovation and 24/7 convenience to create a seamless stay with modern comforts. There are more than 285 Hyatt Place locations in Armenia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Honduras, India, Mexico, Morocco, Nicaragua, Panama, Puerto Rico, Thailand, The Netherlands, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, and the United States.
About Hyatt Hotels Corporation
Hyatt Hotels Corporation, headquartered in Chicago, is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 13 premier brands. As of September 30, 2017, the Company’s portfolio included 739 properties in 57 countries. The Company’s purpose to care for people so they can be their best informs its business decisions and growth strategy and is intended to create value for shareholders, build relationships with guests and attract the best colleagues in the industry. The Company’s subsidiaries develop, own, operate, manage, franchise, license or provide services to hotels, resorts, branded residences and vacation ownership properties, including under the Park Hyatt®, Miraval®, Grand Hyatt®, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt®, Andaz®, Hyatt Centric®, The Unbound Collection by Hyatt®, Hyatt Place®, Hyatt House®, Hyatt Ziva™, Hyatt Zilara™ and Hyatt Residence Club® brand names and have locations on six continents.
You might also like: Hyatt House Düsseldorf: First Hyatt House in Europe