Conrad Hotels Announced Opening of Conrad Columbia Hotel in Cartagena
Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Hilton’s smart luxury hotel brand, announced the opening of Conrad Cartagena, the brand’s first Columbia hotel and third Conrad in Latin America. The oceanfront oasis on the north side of the iconic Walled City welcomes guests to the shores of the Caribbean Sea. The new resort enhances Cartagena’s elegance featuring three pools, a golf course, seven dining outlets and fitness center.
The Conrad Cartagena Columbia Hotel opens with 109 uniquely designed guestrooms and suites, featuring neutral tones, contemporary wood furniture, marble décor, and artwork from Colombian artists, Pedro Ruiz and Kiko Kairuz. Large windows and high ceilings provide natural light and views of the Caribbean Sea or the expertly designed, Jack Nicklaus golf course. Each room has a spacious bathroom with separate tub and shower, two sinks and custom toiletries. In early 2018, the property will also unveil an additional 159 rooms.
Columbia Hotel Conrad Cartagena: Food & Beverage
Conrad Cartagena houses seven food and beverage outlets. The buzzing dining scene features cuisine from land and sea, alongside craft cocktails and freshly made gourmet items.
- Biblioteka – A signature restaurant inspired by Chef Gabriela Gómez’s culinary experiences in Asia, Europe and Latin America features diverse local flavors and culinary techniques.
- Adesso Tu – Dramatically changing from day to night, this venue offers a vibrant, expansive kitchen for the daily breakfast buffet and becomes a cozy pizzeria for lunch and dinner.
- Karibana Beach Club – Overlooking the sea and historic Cartagena skyline, the Karibana Beach Club will be available in early 2018, serving a sophisticated interpretation of Cartagena street food as well as cocktails in a tropical setting. In addition, the outdoor haven includes a Semi Olympic pool, restaurant, and bar.
- Sun Bar – For guests lounging by the pool, beyond the shores of the seductive Caribbean Sea, the Sun Bar offers cocktails, draft beer, tropical juices, smoothies and fresh fruit plates.
- Market Café – At this Colombian coffee house, guests are wrapped in robust aromas and can savor one of the most iconic coffee’s in the world with savory and sweet pastries.
- Sea Salt Grill – Cozy and low-key, this venue is perfect for relaxing before and after a round of golf and features a menu with Colombian and American cuisine, including the famous parrilla.
- Son y Ron – This beautiful lobby bar is the architectural anchor of the hotel and welcomes guests with a rum-centric menu and live music.
Columbia Hotel Conrad Cartagena: Meetings and Events
Conveniently located 20 minutes from the Rafael Nunez International Airport, Conrad Cartagena offers more than 24,000-square-feet of flexible event space, including a 9,000-square-foot Grand Ballroom and five 500-square-foot meetings rooms, each with a sleek design of light woods, modern fixtures and neutral tones reminiscent of the surrounding Caribbean beaches. With settings for conventions and receptions of up to 1,400 guests, each event is promised sophisticated service with an option of catering.
Other abundant amenities and services at the first-class Columbia hotel & resort include five swimming pools spanning more than 24,000 square feet of pristine space; 18-hole Tournament Players Club (TPC) Golf Course designed by Jack Nicklaus; and signature Conrad 1/3/5 destination itineraries, which immerse visitors into the local culture. Early next year, guests will be able to bask in a 9,600-square-foot spa, Karibana Beach Club, Kids Club and have access to cuisine from the resort’s Kosher kitchen.
Conrad Cartagena participates in Hilton Honors, the award-winning guest-loyalty program for Hilton’s 14 distinct hotel brands. Members who book directly have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay at an exclusive member discount. Hilton Honors members also enjoy free standard Wi-Fi and access to the Hilton Honors mobile app. Guests have access to Conrad Concierge, a service available through the Hilton Honors app which gives global luxury travelers the ability to customize details of their hotel stay before, during, and after each visit including a variety of features such as pre-selecting bath amenities or checking-in while in-transit from the airport.
Hilton currently has a portfolio of more than 100 hotels and resorts open and welcoming travelers in Latin America, including 14 properties in Colombia. The company is actively pursuing additional Latin American growth opportunities and currently has a robust pipeline of more than 70 hotels throughout the region, including more than 10 projects in Colombia.
About Conrad Hotels & Resorts
Conrad Hotels & Resorts is the destination for the new generation of smart luxury travelers for whom life, business and pleasure seamlessly intersect. Conrad offers its guests an innovative way to Stay Inspired through curated collections of 1-hour, 3-hour or 5-hour experiences, available through www.stayinspired.com. Guests can manage their stay through the Conrad Concierge service in the Hilton Honors mobile app, getting access to pre check-in and room selection to ordering in room dining and mobile check-out, all from their own mobile device. Consisting of 33 properties across five continents, Conrad is part of Hilton, a leading global hospitality company.
Hilton is a leading global hospitality company, with a portfolio of 14 world-class brands comprising more than 5,100 properties with nearly 838,000 rooms in 103 countries and territories. Hilton is dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company by delivering exceptional experiences – every hotel, every guest, every time. The company’s portfolio includes Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton by Hilton, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations.
SOURCE: Conrad Hotels & Resorts
You might also like: Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Won 22 Awards This Year
Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel now open
Conrad Osaka Second Conrad Hotel in Japan